0.404’’ Pitch – 0.80 Gauge 19HX New Oregon Harvester Chains
The 19HX chain is optimized for modern high-flow, high-power heads and saw motors for faster cutting speed. It features tall chamfer chisel cutters that combine best-in-class durability with improved chip clearance, to deliver faster and more consistent cuts in all types of wood.
- A new, taller and more aggressive chamfer chisel cutter is designed to deliver faster cutting speed compared to 18HX.
- Oregon's largest and thickest .404 components are designed to provide improved strength and superior durability compared to 18HX.
- Patented saw chain steel provides proven Oregon durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance.
- Recommended for use with rim-type sprockets only.